As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day running of company enquiries and responding to student needs. Your duties will include work relating to Current Students, Potential Students, Online Short Courses, and liaising with Voice Workshop’s external educational partner, UWTSD. You will be responsible for the company director’s schedule, manage requests for meetings and tutorials and book these accordingly. You will work with all members of the Voice Workshop team to ensure that student needs are being met by staff, that staff and company schedules match and to ensure that staff are aware of key information relating to student module deadlines and UWTSD moderation deadlines.
As Voice Workshop is an educational and continuing professional development provider, student experience is paramount. You will work to ensure a smooth online student experience is had through your responsibilities to monitor Voice Workshop Communications with students.
- Liaising between UWTSD and Voice Workshop for enrolment processes, course management and student enquiries
- Responding to online short course enquiries and postgraduate programme enquiries
- Overseeing the student acceptance and enrolment process
Online Short Courses
- Booking of attendees onto online short courses
- Setting up contracts for online short course lecturers
- Delivering zoom links and course information to attendees
- Handle Interruption of Studies requests and process, between Student and UWTSD
- Handle Deadline Extension requests and process
- Schedule in student tutorials with course tutors
- Release module results back to students in accordance with UWTSD deadlines
- Set up PGCert students’ continuation onto MA
- Overseeing potential student enquiries and setting up potential applicant meetings
- Responsible for student acceptances and student UWTSD enrolment process
- Monitoring and responsible for Voice Workshop communication with students, and setting up and updating Group Emails for students
- Respond to student enquiries relating to e.g. requests for article access, requests for module information, deadline clarification, requests for tutorials
Application deadline: 22/03/2021
Expected start date: 03/05/2021
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.