Voice Geek Live Webinars
Voice Workshop is hosting a series of webinars delivered by top industry professionals and new, up and coming voices within the industry. Those who apply for a webinar presentation will be paid a presenter’s fee and the webinars will be free to all attendees. If you would like to make donation, you can do so to Help Musicians Charity.
- Provide high quality education
- Improve accessibility to education during a time of crisis
- To give back to the community through the provision of free education
- To platform up and coming voices alongside leading specialists by maintaining high standards and a stringent filtering process
- To contribute to the economy in a time of crisis by combining paid professional work with a free education ethos
Applying to deliver a Webinar – What do you need to know?
- The webinar will be 1 hour
- It must contain structured content that imparts useful information to teachers of voice
- It must have a distinct theme
- It must be built on either research or specialised training
- It may be theoretical or practical OR a mixture of both
- Please include your CV or Biography as it must be marketable!
- This is a paid gig, so please do not submit your application with a donation mentality
Please submit an outline of content to Debbie@voiceworkshop.co.uk. These need to be submitted by 6th April 2020.
If you would like to attend then please email email@example.com. Click here if you would like to donate to the Help Musicians Charity.